This week's topic is: Top 5 Guilty Pleasures.
1. Nutella - obviously, because I am an Australian mummy blogger. We are all obsessed by it from what I read. In the past I used to eat actual chocolate. Now I eat spreadable chocolate that pretends it's something else. The kids get it rarely, on toast. I eat a mouthful (honestly, just one) on a spoon in the evening. I don't eat it every day, but that's only because some weeks I force myself not to buy it.
2. Horror stories. Not violent slasher stuff but scary supernatural stuff. Love/hate a good scare. My current fixation is listening to podcast short stories at Tales to Terrify. "Come in....if you dare!"
3. The Reader's Digest. I know it's corny and old-fashioned, but I love it.
4. Cartoons. Scooby Doo, Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Ben 10, Stoked and Sally Bollywood give me immense pleasure.
5. Games on the phone. Words With Friends, Candy Crush, Temple Run, Cut The Rope, Cat Physics.... Such a time waster. So stoopid. And yet so much fun.
What about you? What are your guilty pleasures?