|Photo: Il Conte di Luna via Flickr CC|
This post is linking up to Kate Takes 5's latest Listography linky. I love the simplicity and speed of lists of 5 things!
So here are my Top 5 Reasons I Know I'm a Mum:
1. My favourite time of the day is early morning when I sit alone with a coffee and NO SOUND other than birds outside. No music. No radio. No TV. No talking. Ahhhh, sweet relief.
2. I leave the house with a bag full of stuff for the kids and forget my own jacket/cardigan/make-up.
3. My tabletop is mysteriously sticky no matter how often I wipe it.
4. My social life centres around the school gate.
5. My emotional state ricochets between bliss, despair, rage, frustration, hope, contentment, fierce blinding love, heart-stopping fear, gratitude, anxiety, giddiness and relief, every day.
If you want to see some other 5 Reasons lists, look here.