Sep 8, 2014

Sunday Selections: iPad Art

Hey ho, it's me again - back after another little absence. 

And now, it's time for Sunday Selections! (Although it is now actually Monday morning).

Sunday Selections is a weekly meme hosted by River at Drifting Through Life. 

The rules are very simple:-
1. post photos of your choice, old or new, under the Sunday Selections title
2. link back to River somewhere in your post
3. leave a comment on River's post and visit some of the others who have posted and commented
    


I was sorting through some photos on my hard drive this week and came across these. All of them were created by the kids.


This one's a family portrait: Y with hat and bouzouki, A with music player, M with doll and me with a book.



Not sure what this is, but pretty:



Friends or maybe a girl band:



Wanted, dead or alive!


Photobooth weirdness:





Painter's palette:



Spooky house:



Various:













Until next time: happy Sunday, or rather Monday!


8 comments:

  1. Jackie, fantastic photos. Welcome again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them. And that you have them safe to show them, and their children, in years to come.
    My mother used a cunnng ploy and told me that the 'lady up the road doesn't have any children and doesn't have anyone to make her pictures' and convinced me to take all of the things I brought home from school straight to that neighbour. Who did hang them in her kitchen which mama never did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very clever of your mum! And must have been quite nice for the neighbor too.
      Yes thankfully digital storage makes keeping copies of artwork a lot easier.

      Delete
  3. Looks to be quite productive play. Screens aren't all bad for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love each and every one of these!
    Your kids are so creative.
    My sister is cross with me because I didn't keep every single thing my kids did or brought home from school.
    I would have needed a whole other house if I did that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      You definitely can't keep everything. Not even digitally. I only keep a small amount and regretfully chuck out or delete the rest. There's only so much space in the world!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...