Mar 16, 2014

Sunday Selections #163

It's time for Sunday Selections!
Sunday Selections is a weekly meme hosted by River at Drifting Through Life. 

The rules are very simple:-
1. post photos of your choice, old or new, under the Sunday Selections title
2. link back to River somewhere in your post
3. leave a comment on River's post and visit some of the others who have posted and commented: for example:
    Andrew at High Riser
    Gillie at Random Thoughts From Abroad
    



A hodge-podge of photos today, most of them old, the first one new.

This was part of a farm drawing by A. done last week. I really liked the shape of this cow.



This one is a "keep calm and carry on" kind of quote that was stuck to my sister-in-law's fridge in Greece, which I really like. It's a little rhyme and it means, basically, "Be strong, hold your head high - good days will come again."  So apt for Greece at this time.



Another one from Greece. Here we are at Y's good friend's taverna in Afissos in the Pelion region of the mainland.  Our girls are sitting at the table, and Y's friend, Y and his brother are standing looking at...something? in the water.



Another rooftop photo from the carpark on my work building's roof. I've taken a lot of photos up here - not that I'm anything but a terrible photographer - because the shapes and reflections are so interesting.



My daughter M's keyring. So pretty, I covet it myself.



Tia, asleep on a chair outside.



Our fridge door. Time for a clean-up, perhaps?!




How was your week?


5 comments:

  1. Love that cow. The epitome of cow. And the roof top views - stunnng shapes, colours, light.
    Your fridge looks positively uncluttered beside ours - which is fridge magnet heaven (or hell).

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no no, don't clean that fridge, it looks beautiful. I love the monkey faces on it. I like your rooftop photo too and the cow is the best I've seen. solid and sturdy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat is so lovely the same as live here in Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all the angles and reflections in the roof top photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does your cat do anything other than sleep and torment the dog?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...